We are asking all pancake lovers to mix it up again this year by hosting a Pancake Party in aid of The National Children’s Hospital, Tallaght.
You can host a Pancake Party at a location of your choice between February 8th and February 12th – all we ask is that you have a fun and delicious time raising funds for a great cause!
The funds raised each year enable staff at The National Children’s Hospital to continue to work with the most innovative & up-to-date medical equipment and also ensure that children in our care are treated in a comfortable child-friendly environment.
Hosting a Pancake Party is so easy! Here are the simple steps to follow:
1. Register: Simply fill out the registration form below or by call 01 414 2375.
2. Receive your Pancake Party Pack: After you register, we will send you out everything you need to ensure that your party is a pancake-flipping success! The pack includes posters, pancake family stickers and some fun pancake games! (We know you all have your favourites… we’re partial to banana and almond flakes on ours!)
3. Gather your Friends, Family and Colleagues and enjoy a Pancake Party!
4. Download the Resources below:
- A3 Pancake Party Poster
- Pancake Party Children’s Activity Sheet
- How to Return Funds
- Pancake Party Recipe Sheet
- Sample Parent/Guardian Letter
- Sample Sponsorship Letter
Over 65,000 children attend The National Children’s Hospital, Tallaght every year. By hosting a Pancake Party between February 8th and February 12th 2016 you are helping us to help sick children, so please REGISTER TODAY!